COVID-19 Update: Offering audio or video sessions via telehealth on a secure patient portal. Call to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Hello! I am Patricia Mulligan (she/her), licensed mental health counselor in Port Orchard, WA.
With more than 10 years of experience working with individuals and couples, I can help you with building healthy relationships, healing trauma, coping with life stress and worry, healthy parenting, identity exploration and coming out, and gender transition.
I value direct communication, as well as humor, to build trust in the therapy relationship. I look forward to talking to you to see if we might be a good fit! Please call or email to discuss scheduling an appointment.
I can help with:
- Healing anxiety and depression
- Building healthy relationships (friends, family, dating, monogamous,
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Managing stress and learning to thrive
- Healing trauma and PTSD
- Working through grief
- Being a healthy parent
- Exploring sexual and trans*/gender identity